For Use of Sailing Club Members and Permanent Residents of Penmaenmawr Only
All craft must be able to produce current evidence of Insurance
A temporary or full membership identification sticker will be
issued on application.
PSC full or day membership allowing launching can be obtained at the
club house or call: 07812 236740
Day launches limited to a maximum of 10
DAY MEMBERSHIP LAUNCH FEE £17 for non residents
Conwy County Borough council / PSC Pleasure Boat Bylaws.
1. All powered vessels must be in a “V” channel from the slipway between the eastern
point of Puffin Island and the point of Great Orme for half a mile from the slip
2. Maximum speed 10 knots inshore of a line 150 MTRs below low water mark.
3. Any boat seen behaving in an irresponsible or dangerous manner will be reported
to The Principal Harbour and Maritime Officer (01492 596253)
4. Vehicles must not be parked or driven on the beach—launching only permitted.
5. No trailers to be left on the promenade causing an obstruction.
6. Slipway to be maintained clear at all times.
Within our constitution, Penmaenmawr Sailing club reserves the right to amend these bylaws as required.